CHECKLIST BEFORE PICKING YOUR CONTRACTOR TO PERFORM WORK IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
* Is the contractor local - this is important to know because once this passes and they get paid you will never see them again (what warranty do you have)
* Ask for a list of references and addresses to completed local jobs
* Is their insurance valid - ask for a copy and their insurance agents info
* Do they have access to materials
* Do they have the man power to come in perform and get the job done quickly
Concrete Builders History -
We have been serving the Greater Houston area as a Katy, Texas based company for the last 10 years. We are glad to provide references to our past clients that we have worked with in the area. We are fortunate to self perform our own work and also have sub-contractors that have been with us for multiple years as well as strong relationships with local supply companies in the area. This allows us to provide quality service in a timely manner.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you get life back to normal quickly. Our co-workers live in the Katy and Greater Houston are and were affected as well by Harvey. We understand what you are going through and will help you through this process with care and compassion. Call one of our representatives today and lets get started.
One last thing to remember with an estimated 63,000 homes and businesses affected in the Greater Houston area, great help and supplies will be become harder to come by. TIME IS CRITICAL!!!
God Bless You and Your Loved Ones...
Concrete Builders Family
"Start Off solid"